So here is a picture of my ovaries from this morning. When you are looking at it, my RIGHT ovary is actually on the left side, and my left ovary is on your right. You can see that my right side is SO BIG it is actually smushing over and touching my left ovary!
We are starting to grow several follicles. They told us today that on my right side I have about 6 that are in the 12-15mm range, and on my left I have 4 that are that size. On my right, there are several more that are ALMOST that size. I've read that as they get close to maturation, they grow even faster too.
I have another appointment tomorrow morning at 6:15am for another ultrasound. I think we are getting close now. I've decided to stop trying to guess when our retrieval will be. I'm just going to let the next few days happen. It will be here soon enough! Until then, I will be wearing the hell out of some jogging pants.

Wow. Cool picture! I never got one of my ovaries, just the eggs themselves and then the transfer. Can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow. I don't remember how big the eggs have to be for retrieval, but I am betting you get the go ahead in the next day or two!! So excited for you!!!!!
ReplyDelete