Sunday, September 9, 2012

This weekend was so stimulating...

As I start typing this entry, I'm planning on it being a shorter one for a few reasons...one being that I am SUPER tired, and the second being that I must get it done before my beloved Packers take the field. 

Had another wonderful weekend, spent it up north at my in-law's cottage.  We went for a lot of walks/hikes with the dogs, and had dinner out with my parents...although the service was beyond terrible, we still managed to enjoy ourselves.  At night Rob and I squeezed into a twin bed (ha - twin - sign?) and the dogs slept on the floor next to us.  At about 1:30am we woke up to a complete sauna of a room and 2 restless dogs.  Let's just say I've had better nights of sleep in my lifetime!  Looking forward to crashing in our own King bed tonight!  Thus explains why I'm too sleepy to blog much.

Started our stimulating injections yesterday.  Friday night we watched the video to just make sure we knew how to mix the meds.  The first shot went great.  Today, I gave myself a pretty nice bruise - not sure how/why...the injection seemed to go really well today, but the mark left behind would suggest otherwise.  Can I feel my ovaries growing?  Sometimes, yes, I think I can already!  I have twinges and tweaks here and there that seem to be telling me something is going on in there! 

I have blood work tomorrow that will check my Estradiol levels and then looking forward to my u/s on Wednesday to see what my little growers look like!  Can't believe how things are moving along!

Today Rob and I are just making sure the couch doesn't fly away.  Cleaned the whole house on Friday before we left for the weekend so it's so nice to have NOTHING to do today except sit and grow follicles...and oh yes...drool over Aaron Rodgers for a couple hours.

Will blog again tomorrow about how my blood test went.

No comments:

Post a Comment