Well, I'm starting to feel some serious ovary presence today. HELLO! I'm VERY tired after another fun weekend, and am SOOOOOOO excited for tomorrow morning's appointment. I hope we get some good news. I hope we have some good size follicles and get the green light to move on to retrieval. It's so hard not knowing exactly what is going on inside there! Ugh!
Yesterday I went for a picnic lunch with Lauren and Becky. Lauren played on the playground while Becky and I caught up on our girl talk. We then hit up DQ for a frozen treat, and then headed home. Rob and I rented "What to Expect When You're Expecting" - adorable movie - and then we met Rashelle and Nate out for some sushi and hibacci at Osaka. Today we went up north and finished taking the equipment out of the water. Came home and napped. Now I'm just counting the hours till I can go to sleep and can wake up tomorrow for our u/s and b/w. I know, don't wish your life away. :)
We've tried to plan for what day retrieval might be, but it's just so hard to say. Looking forward to updating this blog with some really good stuff in the week to come! For now, I must just wait, with patience. Easier said than done!
No comments:
Post a Comment