I can't believe I haven't written since Saturday! Where does the time go? Again, it's been a busy few days! Today especially! While I like nothing more than a challenging last minute team project with an immediate deadline at work, it's tough when you're as tired as I was today...and my poor little doggie bladders were filling up while I cranked out that last extra hour and a half of work. It's nice to be home now - ate, got the laundry started, pushed the garbage to the curb...and as soon as I'm done typing this I get to watch my much anticipated Heidi and Spencer story which I DVRed last night! (How lame am I?)
No word on Tally's vet results yet, they were sent off to a Lab at Cornell University! My vet did hint though that he has a good feeling about her prognosis - so fingers crossed!
Yesterday I had an ultrasound and blood work. My silly little follicles are dragging their feet! (They don't have feet really, it's just a figure of speech). We were supposed to have tentative retrieval tomorrow, but instead I'm just scheduled for yet another ultrasound. My technician didn't think I would have as many follicles as last time. My fear gets the better of me and I hope we have enough to produce some quality blastocysts. One day at a time!
If I were to have my best guess, I'd say we'll be traveling to MN on Friday, but we will have to see what tomorrow morning brings. So far I'm not feeling TERRIBLY uncomfortable...I mean...I have begun to feel my ovaries the last 3 days only. On Sunday I actually had a bout of nausea that sent me hovering over the toilet like my old hangover days of yore. I sure don't miss that feeling! Yesterday I ate entirely too much which didn't have me feeling that great either. Today I was just dragging...so tired....that has to be due to all the meds my body is processing. Looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight.
Tonight we continue on with 2 more shots and then I'm anxious to see what they find tomorrow. I hope we're cleared for retrieval. I'm ready to just get this all past us!
OK - time to check in with Speidi! I'll write more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment